Friday, 13 November 2020

Logo practice on canva

 



Here are some of the designs which I have designed for possible ideas for our artist, which we have desided to call our artist "Don Pedro", which I designed on canva. I did this to improve my practice with canva overall, so I could use these skills for the logo designs for my music video and also the digipack. As I wanted to start off slow with the editing software so I used a designs which were already created by canva, and then I changed the colour of the logo and the font. After I then changed the writing so it was our artists name. This first draft for our logo will unlikely be our final design, however I found this very productive practice which I tried to reflect our chilled, hip hop music and video in the logo. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment